Full Wedding Planning Package
This wedding package will look after absolutely everything to plan your dream wedding. From start to finish I will help design a beautiful wedding according to your budget and source appropriate suppliers. With this package you don’t need to worry about a thing as I will look after everything for you. I will work together with you to ensure your ideas are fully included. This can be offered with or without on-the day coordination.
On the day Coordination
This package offers full wedding coordination services to help your day run smoothly. Involves support from 1 month before the wedding, to attendance on your wedding day. This package will include setting up decorations on the day, ensuring everything is perfect, liaising with other suppliers and the venue, showing guests where to go and providing general support to you.
Partial Wedding Planning
Don’t require full wedding planning but still want help with some aspects of planning your wedding?
Then this wedding package is for you. It can work in 2 ways:
- It is suitable to help you get started with planning with finding suppliers and coming up with an initial plan and get you ready to continue planning your wedding on your own.
- You already have the major aspects of your wedding planned, such as booked your venue and other important suppliers, but now you need some help with the smaller details.
Need help with styling and decorating your wedding? This package finds you furniture and decor items to set up your ceremony and reception and set it all up for you on the day. I will work with you to create your vision and make sure that everything is styled perfectly for you on the day. Also includes pick up of relevant items at the end of the day/ or the next day.
This wedding package is suitable for brides and grooms who generally want to plan their wedding themselves, but may just need a little help with a few things that you may be stuck with or help you get started.
- 2 x 1-hour consultations to provide specific support to any wedding related questions you may have
- Can be in person, over the phone or via Skype
- Unlimited communication via email
- This can include any of the following examples:
– Advice on coming up with a detailed budget & tips on sticking to a tight budget
– Creating an individualised run sheet for your wedding day
– Providing a tailored Wedding Checklist for the months leading up to your big day, including beauty suggestions
– Support with finding a particular supplier
– Coming up with a theme or colour scheme for your wedding, including an inspirational mood board
– Review of your existing planning and offering professional advice
– Suggestions of how to plan your own wedding